Research papersHigh Quality, Scalable and Parallel Community Detection for Large Real Graphs. Arnau Prat-Pérez, David Dominguez-Sal, Josep-Lluis Larriba-Pey: WWW (2014)
- Gotta graph’em all: Pokémon and graph databases
- Sparsity presenting CIGO! at Mobile World Congress 2016
- Recap of the year and future outlook for 2016
- Sparsity at the Smart City Expo World Congress 2015 presenting CIGO!
- Sparsity involved in IT2Rail project: a step towards a new seamless multimodal travel experience
Tag Archives: winner
We would like to congratulate DAMA-UPC that has just been awarded with the Bdgital congress prize in the category of Research institutes and Universities. RECOMANA* uses the potential of graph databases with the high-performance and billions of objects storage offered … Continue reading