Research papersHigh Quality, Scalable and Parallel Community Detection for Large Real Graphs. Arnau Prat-Pérez, David Dominguez-Sal, Josep-Lluis Larriba-Pey: WWW (2014)
- Sparsity at the Smart City Expo World Congress 2015 presenting CIGO!
- Sparsity involved in IT2Rail project: a step towards a new seamless multimodal travel experience
- Help Sparsity win the first EC Innovation Radar prize
- Understanding Graph Structure of Wikipedia for Query Expansion
- Sparsity involved in SOMATCH EU project: bringing BI to SMEs of the fashion industry
Tag Archives: wikipedia
Knowledge bases are very good sources for knowledge extraction, the ability to create knowledge from structured and unstructured sources and use it to improve automatic processes as query expansion. Wikipedia, in particular, … Continue reading