Research papersHigh Quality, Scalable and Parallel Community Detection for Large Real Graphs. Arnau Prat-Pérez, David Dominguez-Sal, Josep-Lluis Larriba-Pey: WWW (2014)
- Sparsity at the Smart City Expo World Congress 2015 presenting CIGO!
- Sparsity involved in IT2Rail project: a step towards a new seamless multimodal travel experience
- Help Sparsity win the first EC Innovation Radar prize
- Understanding Graph Structure of Wikipedia for Query Expansion
- Sparsity involved in SOMATCH EU project: bringing BI to SMEs of the fashion industry
Tag Archives: twitter
To celebrate our participation in the GraphLab Conference 2014 we have decided to hold a contest and test our beta Social Networks analytics technology using the Sparksee graph database. If you want to prove your influence in the Social Media … Continue reading