Research papersHigh Quality, Scalable and Parallel Community Detection for Large Real Graphs. Arnau Prat-Pérez, David Dominguez-Sal, Josep-Lluis Larriba-Pey: WWW (2014)
- Sparsity involved in SOMATCH EU project: bringing BI to SMEs of the fashion industry
- Sparsity is the SME with the highest innovation capacity in Europe according to the European Commission
- Microblogging queries on graph databases
- Sparksee 5.2 new release!
- Query Expansion by Exploiting Graph Properties for Image Retrieval
Tag Archives: traversals
One common challenge when traversing a graph is to obtain the neighbors for a certain node. In previous versions of DEX it required a two-step operation; first obtaining the edges for the node and then its neighbors. Objects neighbors = … Continue reading