Research papersHigh Quality, Scalable and Parallel Community Detection for Large Real Graphs. Arnau Prat-Pérez, David Dominguez-Sal, Josep-Lluis Larriba-Pey: WWW (2014)
- Understanding Graph Structure of Wikipedia for Query Expansion
- Sparsity involved in SOMATCH EU project: bringing BI to SMEs of the fashion industry
- Sparsity is the SME with the highest innovation capacity in Europe according to the European Commission
- Microblogging queries on graph databases
- Sparksee 5.2 new release!
Tag Archives: traversal
The latest version of DEX includes the helpful algorithm package that give more high-level operations to the API. Here you can find the list of algorithms explained including examples of use for the Java and .NET APIs: Traversals algorithms To … Continue reading