Research papersHigh Quality, Scalable and Parallel Community Detection for Large Real Graphs. Arnau Prat-Pérez, David Dominguez-Sal, Josep-Lluis Larriba-Pey: WWW (2014)
- Understanding Graph Structure of Wikipedia for Query Expansion
- Sparsity involved in SOMATCH EU project: bringing BI to SMEs of the fashion industry
- Sparsity is the SME with the highest innovation capacity in Europe according to the European Commission
- Microblogging queries on graph databases
- Sparksee 5.2 new release!
Tag Archives: syntactical structures
We are glad to share a new application powered by DEX for searching syntactical structures called TreeBank Brower implemented by the Institut Universitari de Lingüística Aplicada (IULA) at the Universitat Pompeu Fabra (Barcelona). The TreeBank browser is an interesting tool … Continue reading