Research papersHigh Quality, Scalable and Parallel Community Detection for Large Real Graphs. Arnau Prat-Pérez, David Dominguez-Sal, Josep-Lluis Larriba-Pey: WWW (2014)
- Gotta graph’em all: Pokémon and graph databases
- Sparsity presenting CIGO! at Mobile World Congress 2016
- Recap of the year and future outlook for 2016
- Sparsity at the Smart City Expo World Congress 2015 presenting CIGO!
- Sparsity involved in IT2Rail project: a step towards a new seamless multimodal travel experience
Tag Archives: syntactic information
We are glad to share a new application powered by DEX for searching syntactical structures called TreeBank Brower implemented by the Institut Universitari de Lingüística Aplicada (IULA) at the Universitat Pompeu Fabra (Barcelona). The TreeBank browser is an interesting tool … Continue reading