Research papersHigh Quality, Scalable and Parallel Community Detection for Large Real Graphs. Arnau Prat-Pérez, David Dominguez-Sal, Josep-Lluis Larriba-Pey: WWW (2014)
- Understanding Graph Structure of Wikipedia for Query Expansion
- Sparsity involved in SOMATCH EU project: bringing BI to SMEs of the fashion industry
- Sparsity is the SME with the highest innovation capacity in Europe according to the European Commission
- Microblogging queries on graph databases
- Sparksee 5.2 new release!
Tag Archives: social network
The researchers at EPFL’s Signal Processing Laboratory propose a software that allows the exploration and rediscovering of your own musical library, called Genezik, which will be presented in the next Montreux Jazz Festival. Instead of other approximations to recommend music … Continue reading →