Research papersHigh Quality, Scalable and Parallel Community Detection for Large Real Graphs. Arnau Prat-Pérez, David Dominguez-Sal, Josep-Lluis Larriba-Pey: WWW (2014)
- Sparsity at the Smart City Expo World Congress 2015 presenting CIGO!
- Sparsity involved in IT2Rail project: a step towards a new seamless multimodal travel experience
- Help Sparsity win the first EC Innovation Radar prize
- Understanding Graph Structure of Wikipedia for Query Expansion
- Sparsity involved in SOMATCH EU project: bringing BI to SMEs of the fashion industry
Tag Archives: recommedation
The researchers at EPFL’s Signal Processing Laboratory propose a software that allows the exploration and rediscovering of your own musical library, called Genezik, which will be presented in the next Montreux Jazz Festival. Instead of other approximations to recommend music … Continue reading →