Research papersHigh Quality, Scalable and Parallel Community Detection for Large Real Graphs. Arnau Prat-Pérez, David Dominguez-Sal, Josep-Lluis Larriba-Pey: WWW (2014)
- Understanding Graph Structure of Wikipedia for Query Expansion
- Sparsity involved in SOMATCH EU project: bringing BI to SMEs of the fashion industry
- Sparsity is the SME with the highest innovation capacity in Europe according to the European Commission
- Microblogging queries on graph databases
- Sparksee 5.2 new release!
Tag Archives: new offices
Sparsity Technologies announces its new offices opening this April at the K2M (Knowledge to Market) building. UPC Park was conceived with the mission to become a socioeconomic dynamic between UPC, administration and companies in order to promote research, innovation and … Continue reading