Research papersHigh Quality, Scalable and Parallel Community Detection for Large Real Graphs. Arnau Prat-Pérez, David Dominguez-Sal, Josep-Lluis Larriba-Pey: WWW (2014)
- Recap of the year and future outlook for 2016
- Sparsity at the Smart City Expo World Congress 2015 presenting CIGO!
- Sparsity involved in IT2Rail project: a step towards a new seamless multimodal travel experience
- Help Sparsity win the first EC Innovation Radar prize
- Understanding Graph Structure of Wikipedia for Query Expansion
Tag Archives: music
BMAT trusts Sparsity Technologies solutions to improve its matching engine so as to be able to identify, with the highest quality, all the music available worldwide. BMAT listens, analyzes and processes more than 2000 radio and television broadcasters from around … Continue reading