Research papersHigh Quality, Scalable and Parallel Community Detection for Large Real Graphs. Arnau Prat-Pérez, David Dominguez-Sal, Josep-Lluis Larriba-Pey: WWW (2014)
- Sparsity presenting CIGO! at Mobile World Congress 2016
- Recap of the year and future outlook for 2016
- Sparsity at the Smart City Expo World Congress 2015 presenting CIGO!
- Sparsity involved in IT2Rail project: a step towards a new seamless multimodal travel experience
- Help Sparsity win the first EC Innovation Radar prize
Tag Archives: InfiniteGraph
The First University-Industry Meeting on Graph Databases (UIM-GDB) is an initiative to gather companies developing graph database management systems together with researchers from academia. The main objective is to join efforts to overcome some of the main obstacles in the … Continue reading