Research papersHigh Quality, Scalable and Parallel Community Detection for Large Real Graphs. Arnau Prat-Pérez, David Dominguez-Sal, Josep-Lluis Larriba-Pey: WWW (2014)
- Gotta graph’em all: Pokémon and graph databases
- Sparsity presenting CIGO! at Mobile World Congress 2016
- Recap of the year and future outlook for 2016
- Sparsity at the Smart City Expo World Congress 2015 presenting CIGO!
- Sparsity involved in IT2Rail project: a step towards a new seamless multimodal travel experience
Tag Archives: indexed attributes
Fourth episode of the series about DEX features. DEX is all about performance, with this feature we are focusing on improving query performance. In the DEX graph every node and edge can have as many attributes as needed. Those attributes … Continue reading