Research papersHigh Quality, Scalable and Parallel Community Detection for Large Real Graphs. Arnau Prat-Pérez, David Dominguez-Sal, Josep-Lluis Larriba-Pey: WWW (2014)
- Sparsity involved in SOMATCH EU project: bringing BI to SMEs of the fashion industry
- Sparsity is the SME with the highest innovation capacity in Europe according to the European Commission
- Microblogging queries on graph databases
- Sparksee 5.2 new release!
- Query Expansion by Exploiting Graph Properties for Image Retrieval
Tag Archives: HypergraphDB
The First University-Industry Meeting on Graph Databases (UIM-GDB) is an initiative to gather companies developing graph database management systems together with researchers from academia. The main objective is to join efforts to overcome some of the main obstacles in the … Continue reading