Research papersHigh Quality, Scalable and Parallel Community Detection for Large Real Graphs. Arnau Prat-Pérez, David Dominguez-Sal, Josep-Lluis Larriba-Pey: WWW (2014)
- Sparsity presenting CIGO! at Mobile World Congress 2016
- Recap of the year and future outlook for 2016
- Sparsity at the Smart City Expo World Congress 2015 presenting CIGO!
- Sparsity involved in IT2Rail project: a step towards a new seamless multimodal travel experience
- Help Sparsity win the first EC Innovation Radar prize
Tag Archives: EPFL
The researchers at EPFL’s Signal Processing Laboratory propose a software that allows the exploration and rediscovering of your own musical library, called Genezik, which will be presented in the next Montreux Jazz Festival. Instead of other approximations to recommend music … Continue reading →