Research papersHigh Quality, Scalable and Parallel Community Detection for Large Real Graphs. Arnau Prat-Pérez, David Dominguez-Sal, Josep-Lluis Larriba-Pey: WWW (2014)
- Sparsity involved in SOMATCH EU project: bringing BI to SMEs of the fashion industry
- Sparsity is the SME with the highest innovation capacity in Europe according to the European Commission
- Microblogging queries on graph databases
- Sparksee 5.2 new release!
- Query Expansion by Exploiting Graph Properties for Image Retrieval
Tag Archives: education
We would like to congratulate DAMA-UPC that has just been awarded with the Bdgital congress prize in the category of Research institutes and Universities. RECOMANA* uses the potential of graph databases with the high-performance and billions of objects storage offered … Continue reading