Research papersHigh Quality, Scalable and Parallel Community Detection for Large Real Graphs. Arnau Prat-Pérez, David Dominguez-Sal, Josep-Lluis Larriba-Pey: WWW (2014)
- Gotta graph’em all: Pokémon and graph databases
- Sparsity presenting CIGO! at Mobile World Congress 2016
- Recap of the year and future outlook for 2016
- Sparsity at the Smart City Expo World Congress 2015 presenting CIGO!
- Sparsity involved in IT2Rail project: a step towards a new seamless multimodal travel experience
Tag Archives: dfs
The latest version of DEX includes the helpful algorithm package that give more high-level operations to the API. Here you can find the list of algorithms explained including examples of use for the Java and .NET APIs: Traversals algorithms To … Continue reading