Research papersHigh Quality, Scalable and Parallel Community Detection for Large Real Graphs. Arnau Prat-Pérez, David Dominguez-Sal, Josep-Lluis Larriba-Pey: WWW (2014)
- Understanding Graph Structure of Wikipedia for Query Expansion
- Sparsity involved in SOMATCH EU project: bringing BI to SMEs of the fashion industry
- Sparsity is the SME with the highest innovation capacity in Europe according to the European Commission
- Microblogging queries on graph databases
- Sparksee 5.2 new release!
Tag Archives: daurum 5.0
We are proud to announce new Daurum 5.0 version of our software. Daurum 5.0, the deduplication and integration tool is able to integrate data from multiple sources linking millions of records and identifying potential duplicated records. A remarkable characteristic of … Continue reading