Research papersHigh Quality, Scalable and Parallel Community Detection for Large Real Graphs. Arnau Prat-Pérez, David Dominguez-Sal, Josep-Lluis Larriba-Pey: WWW (2014)
- Recap of the year and future outlook for 2016
- Sparsity at the Smart City Expo World Congress 2015 presenting CIGO!
- Sparsity involved in IT2Rail project: a step towards a new seamless multimodal travel experience
- Help Sparsity win the first EC Innovation Radar prize
- Understanding Graph Structure of Wikipedia for Query Expansion
Tag Archives: daurum
We are proud to announce new Daurum 5.0 version of our software. Daurum 5.0, the deduplication and integration tool is able to integrate data from multiple sources linking millions of records and identifying potential duplicated records. A remarkable characteristic of … Continue reading