Research papersHigh Quality, Scalable and Parallel Community Detection for Large Real Graphs. Arnau Prat-Pérez, David Dominguez-Sal, Josep-Lluis Larriba-Pey: WWW (2014)
- Recap of the year and future outlook for 2016
- Sparsity at the Smart City Expo World Congress 2015 presenting CIGO!
- Sparsity involved in IT2Rail project: a step towards a new seamless multimodal travel experience
- Help Sparsity win the first EC Innovation Radar prize
- Understanding Graph Structure of Wikipedia for Query Expansion
Tag Archives: cinc
DAMA-UPC with DEX (Data Network Exploration) project wins the prize for novel enterpreneurs awarded by CINC in the 9th edition of Concurs d’Idees de Negoci – ACC10. DEX is a high-performance graph database to manage very large graphs or networks … Continue reading