Research papersHigh Quality, Scalable and Parallel Community Detection for Large Real Graphs. Arnau Prat-Pérez, David Dominguez-Sal, Josep-Lluis Larriba-Pey: WWW (2014)
- Understanding Graph Structure of Wikipedia for Query Expansion
- Sparsity involved in SOMATCH EU project: bringing BI to SMEs of the fashion industry
- Sparsity is the SME with the highest innovation capacity in Europe according to the European Commission
- Microblogging queries on graph databases
- Sparksee 5.2 new release!
Tag Archives: bibliographic exploration
Bibliographic exploration is an interesting use case for Graph Databases. Bibliographic exploration rises after the need to query huge bibliographic resources to obtain relevant information for researchers. There are many questions that researchers try to ask to Bibliographic resources, but … Continue reading
We would like to announce the release of a complete free demo for the Bibex social network query. Click here to launch Bibex demo Bibex resolves multiples queries that help retrieving very relevant information for researchers in very short responding … Continue reading
BIBEX, the high performance bibliographic exploration tool, developed and commercialized by DAMA-UPC and his spin-out Sparsity Technologies, is finalist at the 12h BDigital Global Congress in the small companies and entrepreneurs DIGITAL INNOVATION AWARDS category.