Research papersHigh Quality, Scalable and Parallel Community Detection for Large Real Graphs. Arnau Prat-Pérez, David Dominguez-Sal, Josep-Lluis Larriba-Pey: WWW (2014)
- Sparsity presenting CIGO! at Mobile World Congress 2016
- Recap of the year and future outlook for 2016
- Sparsity at the Smart City Expo World Congress 2015 presenting CIGO!
- Sparsity involved in IT2Rail project: a step towards a new seamless multimodal travel experience
- Help Sparsity win the first EC Innovation Radar prize
Tag Archives: bibliographic exploration
Bibliographic exploration is an interesting use case for Graph Databases. Bibliographic exploration rises after the need to query huge bibliographic resources to obtain relevant information for researchers. There are many questions that researchers try to ask to Bibliographic resources, but … Continue reading
We would like to announce the release of a complete free demo for the Bibex social network query. Click here to launch Bibex demo Bibex resolves multiples queries that help retrieving very relevant information for researchers in very short responding … Continue reading
BIBEX, the high performance bibliographic exploration tool, developed and commercialized by DAMA-UPC and his spin-out Sparsity Technologies, is finalist at the 12h BDigital Global Congress in the small companies and entrepreneurs DIGITAL INNOVATION AWARDS category.