Research papersHigh Quality, Scalable and Parallel Community Detection for Large Real Graphs. Arnau Prat-Pérez, David Dominguez-Sal, Josep-Lluis Larriba-Pey: WWW (2014)
- Twitter influence contest at GraphLab Conference 2014
- Sparsity Technologies at GraphLab Conference 2014
- How to install & configure Sparksee mobile for Android
- Sparsity fuelled by research
- Graph Databases power in-device analytical appplications: Sparksee Mobile, the first graph database available for iOS and Android
Monthly Archives: May 2010
BIBEX, the high performance bibliographic exploration tool, developed and commercialized by DAMA-UPC and his spin-out Sparsity Technologies, is finalist at the 12h BDigital Global Congress in the small companies and entrepreneurs DIGITAL INNOVATION AWARDS category.