Research papersHigh Quality, Scalable and Parallel Community Detection for Large Real Graphs. Arnau Prat-Pérez, David Dominguez-Sal, Josep-Lluis Larriba-Pey: WWW (2014)
- Sparsity involved in SOMATCH EU project: bringing BI to SMEs of the fashion industry
- Sparsity is the SME with the highest innovation capacity in Europe according to the European Commission
- Microblogging queries on graph databases
- Sparksee 5.2 new release!
- Query Expansion by Exploiting Graph Properties for Image Retrieval
Monthly Archives: April 2013
We would like today to share a very interesting article published by Nicolas Dugué and Anthony Perez from the University of Orleans about the detection of social capitalists on Twitter. Social capitalists are those users that try to gain visibility … Continue reading