Research papersHigh Quality, Scalable and Parallel Community Detection for Large Real Graphs. Arnau Prat-Pérez, David Dominguez-Sal, Josep-Lluis Larriba-Pey: WWW (2014)
- Sparsity presenting CIGO! at Mobile World Congress 2016
- Recap of the year and future outlook for 2016
- Sparsity at the Smart City Expo World Congress 2015 presenting CIGO!
- Sparsity involved in IT2Rail project: a step towards a new seamless multimodal travel experience
- Help Sparsity win the first EC Innovation Radar prize
Monthly Archives: May 2012
In this second release of the series of the use cases, we are looking through one of the most interesting scenarios for graph databases: Social Network Analysis (SNA). DEX highest-performance with huge volumes of processed data, its flexibility and the … Continue reading →