Research papersHigh Quality, Scalable and Parallel Community Detection for Large Real Graphs. Arnau Prat-Pérez, David Dominguez-Sal, Josep-Lluis Larriba-Pey: WWW (2014)
- Recap of the year and future outlook for 2016
- Sparsity at the Smart City Expo World Congress 2015 presenting CIGO!
- Sparsity involved in IT2Rail project: a step towards a new seamless multimodal travel experience
- Help Sparsity win the first EC Innovation Radar prize
- Understanding Graph Structure of Wikipedia for Query Expansion
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Bibliographic exploration is an interesting use case for Graph Databases. Bibliographic exploration rises after the need to query huge bibliographic resources to obtain relevant information for researchers. There are many questions that researchers try to ask to Bibliographic resources, but … Continue reading