Research papersHigh Quality, Scalable and Parallel Community Detection for Large Real Graphs. Arnau Prat-Pérez, David Dominguez-Sal, Josep-Lluis Larriba-Pey: WWW (2014)
- Sparsity presenting CIGO! at Mobile World Congress 2016
- Recap of the year and future outlook for 2016
- Sparsity at the Smart City Expo World Congress 2015 presenting CIGO!
- Sparsity involved in IT2Rail project: a step towards a new seamless multimodal travel experience
- Help Sparsity win the first EC Innovation Radar prize
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Bibliographic exploration is an interesting use case for Graph Databases. Bibliographic exploration rises after the need to query huge bibliographic resources to obtain relevant information for researchers. There are many questions that researchers try to ask to Bibliographic resources, but … Continue reading