Research papersHigh Quality, Scalable and Parallel Community Detection for Large Real Graphs. Arnau Prat-Pérez, David Dominguez-Sal, Josep-Lluis Larriba-Pey: WWW (2014)
- Understanding Graph Structure of Wikipedia for Query Expansion
- Sparsity involved in SOMATCH EU project: bringing BI to SMEs of the fashion industry
- Sparsity is the SME with the highest innovation capacity in Europe according to the European Commission
- Microblogging queries on graph databases
- Sparksee 5.2 new release!
Monthly Archives: July 2011
The possibilities of native .NET programming now for the highest performance graph database. Now you can have all the scalability and performance of DEX graph database with a dedicated Microsoft .NET API in your secure and robust professional MS environment. … Continue reading