Research papersHigh Quality, Scalable and Parallel Community Detection for Large Real Graphs. Arnau Prat-Pérez, David Dominguez-Sal, Josep-Lluis Larriba-Pey: WWW (2014)
- Understanding Graph Structure of Wikipedia for Query Expansion
- Sparsity involved in SOMATCH EU project: bringing BI to SMEs of the fashion industry
- Sparsity is the SME with the highest innovation capacity in Europe according to the European Commission
- Microblogging queries on graph databases
- Sparksee 5.2 new release!
Monthly Archives: May 2010
BIBEX, the high performance bibliographic exploration tool, developed and commercialized by DAMA-UPC and his spin-out Sparsity Technologies, is finalist at the 12h BDigital Global Congress in the small companies and entrepreneurs DIGITAL INNOVATION AWARDS category.