Research papersHigh Quality, Scalable and Parallel Community Detection for Large Real Graphs. Arnau Prat-Pérez, David Dominguez-Sal, Josep-Lluis Larriba-Pey: WWW (2014)
- Understanding Graph Structure of Wikipedia for Query Expansion
- Sparsity involved in SOMATCH EU project: bringing BI to SMEs of the fashion industry
- Sparsity is the SME with the highest innovation capacity in Europe according to the European Commission
- Microblogging queries on graph databases
- Sparksee 5.2 new release!
Monthly Archives: April 2010
Sparsity-Technologies (formally Sparsity, S.L.) is a new spin-out of the UPC (Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya) created on March 2010to commercialize and provide services based on the technologies developed at DAMA-UPC. The team of Sparsity Technologies is formed at DAMA-UPC and … Continue reading