Research papersHigh Quality, Scalable and Parallel Community Detection for Large Real Graphs. Arnau Prat-Pérez, David Dominguez-Sal, Josep-Lluis Larriba-Pey: WWW (2014)
- Understanding Graph Structure of Wikipedia for Query Expansion
- Sparsity involved in SOMATCH EU project: bringing BI to SMEs of the fashion industry
- Sparsity is the SME with the highest innovation capacity in Europe according to the European Commission
- Microblogging queries on graph databases
- Sparksee 5.2 new release!
Monthly Archives: December 2009
DAMA-UPC with DEX (Data Network Exploration) project wins the prize for novel enterpreneurs awarded by CINC in the 9th edition of Concurs d’Idees de Negoci – ACC10. DEX is a high-performance graph database to manage very large graphs or networks … Continue reading