Research papersHigh Quality, Scalable and Parallel Community Detection for Large Real Graphs. Arnau Prat-Pérez, David Dominguez-Sal, Josep-Lluis Larriba-Pey: WWW (2014)
- Sparsity involved in SOMATCH EU project: bringing BI to SMEs of the fashion industry
- Sparsity is the SME with the highest innovation capacity in Europe according to the European Commission
- Microblogging queries on graph databases
- Sparksee 5.2 new release!
- Query Expansion by Exploiting Graph Properties for Image Retrieval
Monthly Archives: October 2009
DAMA-UPC announced the public availability of DEX release 3.0 DEX is a high-performance graph database that allows an efficient storage and management of very large graphs. Implemented as a Java library for persistent graph-like data manipulation and query system, it … Continue reading