Research papersHigh Quality, Scalable and Parallel Community Detection for Large Real Graphs. Arnau Prat-Pérez, David Dominguez-Sal, Josep-Lluis Larriba-Pey: WWW (2014)
- Gotta graph’em all: Pokémon and graph databases
- Sparsity presenting CIGO! at Mobile World Congress 2016
- Recap of the year and future outlook for 2016
- Sparsity at the Smart City Expo World Congress 2015 presenting CIGO!
- Sparsity involved in IT2Rail project: a step towards a new seamless multimodal travel experience
Monthly Archives: October 2009
DAMA-UPC announced the public availability of DEX release 3.0 DEX is a high-performance graph database that allows an efficient storage and management of very large graphs. Implemented as a Java library for persistent graph-like data manipulation and query system, it … Continue reading